The past two days I was busy with getting stickers shipped out to everyone most of the time - I'll post a dedicated blogpost about that tomorrow with some pictures!
I still got some work in the qtwebengine branch done:
- Lots and lots of cleanups and small fixes
- Marked failing session tests as "expected to fail" for now as sessions will get a refactoring before they're supported in QtWebEngine anyways.
- Got scrolling with --backend webengine to work
- Fixed mouse wheel zooming
- Rebased and cleaned up commits
- Opened a PR for it to solicit some feedback from other contributors. I plan to merge it tomorrow.
And some other maintainance work:
- Merged a PR exposing a $QUTE_CONFIG_DIR (and DATA / DOWNLOADS) to userscripts
- Merged a PR with new unit tests for completions
- Merged a PR making the statusbar position configurable (top/bottom)
- Merged a PR adding a simple issue template for GitHub
- Improved the version output to make it cleaner and provide some more informations (like if QtWebEngine is installed)
- The usual CI version updates